How To Get Rid Of Rust Stains From Clothes
Time to get rid of rust stains
Rust stains seem to be impossible to remove but Here is an easy and natural way to get rid of rust stains from clothes without any harmful chemicals.
- Eliminates Dirt, Lightens Fabric
- Saves Money, Not much expensive than other products
- Biodegradable, Non-Toxic and Phosphorus-Free
- Safe For Skin
- Contains No Animal By-Products
My second Best product which you can easily buy on Amazon.
- Just want to say that it’s amazing smells great and very simple to use
Don’t wanna buy? Then let’s make own homemade rust stains removal.
What you need: Lemon, vinegar, and salt
- Light colored clothes
- white vinegar
- lemon juice
Natural ingredients all are available in a home.
Most amazing part of this recipe is, it does not damage your clothes or make its color fade.
How it works:
1. First get a bowl add white vinegar, salt, and lemon juice.
2. Mix it well, Will become paste
3. Apply on rust stains
4. Use toothbrush to rub the paste on stain (You can use light colored clothes to rub also)
5. Wait for 15mints
6. Wash and Dry
After wash, you will be surprised how your turn to new with no removed rust stains.